Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Moving On

It's early Tuesday AM and lots of things filling my mind before my flight to Philly tomorrow. Might as well make one last "to do" list. That includes moving this Applicant blog over to the Country blog for Azerbaijan.
I am amazed and thankful for the many well wishes from strangers when I mention that I am leaving for the Peace Corps. This happened even when I called Comcast and T-mobile to discontinue service.  In fact, the T-mobile rep. was very supportive and offered the option of turning off my phone service for 2 years - the same program offered to members of the military service. Yes to that means having the same phone number when I return from overseas. Sweet.

I'll add a couple photos taken Sunday at the family reunion in Fond du Lac. Top one is my son Anton, mother and sister Sarah. Photo below is of my siblings - Dick, me, Barbara, Diane, Sarah, and Tracy.

1 comment:

  1. I just thought of a more clever blog entry.
    Are you there, Margaret? It's me, Karin.

    Please be patient with me. I haven't blogged, much.

    ReplyDelete